14 Bridal Hairstyles That Are Trends In 2017
Getting married is a wonderful experience, full of important decisions, not only the preparations for the party and the ceremony must be perfect, the bride to be the protagonist must be very beautiful. One of the most important elements of their appearance is the hair, so this article shows the bridal hairstyles that are trends in 2017.
Table of Contents
- 1 1. Beautiful collection decorated with flowers
- 2 2. Unkempt hairstyle for a modern bride
- 3 3. Collection with vintage waves
- 4 4. Crown of braids for the veil
- 5 5. Pick up low to one side
- 6 6. Benders with curls and diadems
- 7 7. Bridal hairstyles with lace and lace
- 8 8. Maxi braid
- 9 9. Low collection with vintage waves
- 10 10. Loose hair with curlers and flowers
- 11 11. Hairstyle with curls and flowers to one side
- 12 12. Fairy Braid with Flowers
- 13 13. Retro hairstyle with flowers
- 14 14. Braids and flowers crest
- 15 Related Posts to 14 Bridal Hairstyles That Are Trends In 2017
1. Beautiful collection decorated with flowers
This bridal hairstyle is perfect for light dresses, with moderate necklines. It can be used in outdoor weddings, with many groves nearby. The flowers used to decorate can be the same or very similar to those arranged for the bouquet.
2. Unkempt hairstyle for a modern bride
3. Collection with vintage waves
4. Crown of braids for the veil
5. Pick up low to one side
Another bridal hairstyle considered classic, it is a low collectible decorated with simple flower accessories, however, putting it a little aside helps to give it a much more modern and original style, especially in backless dresses.
6. Benders with curls and diadems
Curlers are a fundamental part of almost all wedding hairstyles, picking them all in a low bow decorated with flower headbands and leaves made with gems is perfect for any dress that you want to wear on such a special occasion.
7. Bridal hairstyles with lace and lace
8. Maxi braid
Braids are another cliché of weddings; one way to follow this trend is to make a maxi braid that completely covers the whole back. You can decorate with some accessories that fit well with the rest of the elements used that day.
9. Low collection with vintage waves
A very cute and original hairstyle for a wedding is to make some loose waves on the top of the hair, and then perform a low ponytail. It looks good with dresses with heart neckline as it gives an air to princess of fairy tales.
10. Loose hair with curlers and flowers
To leave the hair loose but with many curls and some flowers decorating one side of the head is a simple but very cute hairstyle for a bride. It may be ideal for a wedding on the beach or for simpler civil ceremonies.
11. Hairstyle with curls and flowers to one side
Another hairstyle that can be used in a little more informal party is to perform a typical collection of loops on one side of the head, leaving some hair loose and decorate it with light colored flowers.
12. Fairy Braid with Flowers
Many wedding celebrations are held outdoors, with light dresses that give a mystical aura, this hairstyle is ideal for those occasions as it gives a very mythological impression. It can be decorated with natural flowers to increase this feeling.
13. Retro hairstyle with flowers
14. Braids and flowers crest
These are some of the most popular and trendiest bridal hairstyles; they can also be a good choice for wedding guests.