2018 Blonde Shaded Sweep For Any Type And Length Of Hair
And sweeping, and shading are old stories as partial (de) coloring techniques to embellish our manes. There is, however, a promising trend that is somewhere in the middle and that many ladies are unaware of. It is indeed the blonde shaded sweep, in other words the “sombre”, which is on the rise in 2018. More pronounced than the classic sweep and more discreet than the shaded, the good news is that it can be adapted to any type, cut, length and hair color to make it work!
Table of Contents
- 1 Sweeping shaded blond honey for a magnificent sun effect
- 2 What is the difference between “sunken” and swept-shaded?
- 3 The blonde shaded sweep: what exactly is it?
- 4 A shaded gradient in mahogany and brown with wicks golden blond
- 5 Sweep shaded blonde golden brown and cut lob (long bob)
- 6 Medium wavy hair with pronounced wisps in silvery blond and honey
- 7 An aesthetic variant between the shadow and the sweep? But yes !
- 8 Get to know the blonde shaded sweep!
- 9 Gradually thinned hair tips create a natural and chic “sun effect”
- 10 Blonde shade amber, honey and light brown for ladies with warm undertone
- 11 Fresh ladies of the skin can bet on the ashy blonde, platinum etc.
- 12 Light blonde shaded blonde or coppery caramel for ladies with long smooth or wavy hair
- 13 The degraded cut is a good option for the sullied reveals its aesthetic
- 14 Light shaded blonde shadow on logs smooth hair with tapered tips
- 15 Sarah Jessica Parker with her squishy caramel frankly admirable
- 16 Even ladies with curly hair can enjoy the beauty of the blonde shaded sweep
- 17 A puff of fresh air in the form of blond locks for ladies with curly hair
- 18 Ideas on blonde shadowing for ladies with medium-length hair
- 19 Bob long to shoulders and sullied honey on brown hair
- 20 Sweep blonde light brown with lob cut over the shoulders
- 21 Blonde shaded blonde platinum, golden or caramel for bob, lob or lob plunging
- 22 Brunettes like Lucy Hale can also kiss the lob and the sulked
- 23 Blonde shadow sweep for ladies with short cuts – ideas in photos
- 24 The short plunge square may also adopt progressive discoloration
- 25 Ideas on shaded blonde for very short cups
- 26 Wavy back hair with gradation of blond, copper and mahogany to succeed in the rock style!
- 27 Carre bob diving with shaded blanched ash and purple
- 28 Shaded with reddish, copper and brown caramel with pretty blond sweep and magnificent waves
- 29 Sweeping shaded blond straw to brown before and after wrap looping
- 30 How to make beautiful ripples even when the length of the hair is not important
- 31 Related Posts to 2018 Blonde Shaded Sweep For Any Type And Length Of Hair
In the present article, we will pay particular attention to the blonde shaded sweep and its many stylistic interpretations. Hopefully no one will be disappointed after reviewing the 30 proposals to follow!
For anglophones, the “sombre” is a soft and shady luggage that can be translated as a soft, subtle shade. Better yet, it is a sober shade or a “sobré” if we want to pursue the trend and “assemble” the two words.
The blonde shaded sweep: what exactly is it?
Jokes aside, it is a technique of partial coloring (or discoloration) that combines, according to us, the best aspects of scanning and shading. In order to better understand it, we must first define its components.
The shaded technique relies on the gradual discoloration of the hair to form a gradation of shades close but distinct. Most often, they are 3 distinctly distinguishable shades with or without intermediate shades.
The sweep, on the other hand, is done by the vertical and takes advantage of the length of individual strands. Unlike conventional wicks, the thinned accents are rather thin, close to the natural color of the hair and especially scattered throughout the hair.
Medium wavy hair with pronounced wisps in silvery blond and honey
As a result, the hair looks very natural and their maintenance is easy as the regrowth is not noted too quickly. The main risk with sweeping is that if the colorist is not experienced enough, the customer gets either flashy locks or scarcely visible locks.
These variants are not acceptable, because in hair coloring, as in life in general, one must always seek balance. The blonde shaded sweep is therefore the right formula because it incorporates the distinguished effect of the shadow and the fineness of the sweep.
The blonde shaded sweat works very well and for natural blondes, and for brunettes, and for reddish ladies. Unlike the conventional sweeping, which opts for wicks in 1 or 2 tones lighter than natural color, the sulphate results more daring.
One can choose from several blond shades that range from money to dark blond, according to one’s own personal preferences. In the best case, we put either on fresh tones or on warm reflections, but not on both at the same time.
For example, a gentle gradation in 3 of the blonde shades such as gold, amber, honey and caramel, which can go up to light brown, is a good complement for all ladies with the hot skin.
If, on the other hand, your soup is rather fresh, you can calmly orient yourself to the corresponding shades. The ash blonde shaded sweep and all the inspired colors of the platinum and silver are very good choices.
The other major benefit of blonde shaded sweeping is that wavy hair is not a must to succeed. It is perfectly capable of revealing its aesthetics even if the hair is smooth, especially when the cut is degraded.
In fact, the degraded cut is the perfect option for the blonde shaded sweep to reveal its 100% aesthetic. Regardless of the length of your hair and the type of hair, the cut at the level complements the sullied and vice versa.
The same applies to tapered tips and any hairdressing technique that adds structure. The main purpose is to add more volume up and create casual tips that fall freely down.
When a celebrity adopts the blonde shaded sweep the result exceeds all expectations. And when the star in question is also a fashion icon such as Sarah Jessica Parker, we know that we are on the right track with her choice of hair color.
Even ladies with curly hair can enjoy the beauty of the blonde shaded sweep
In addition, it turns out that even ladies with curly hair can enjoy the beauty of the sunken! Logically, the effect is less pronounced, however it works just as well to refresh a little his hair in solid color.
However, it is necessary to have a long length so that the blonde shaded sweep is successful. Otherwise, it is better to opt for the locks that result in a puff of fresh air for ladies with curly hair, often objectively limited in their choice of cut and color.
Being on the topic of hair length and specific cut, one can not fail to mention the bob, as well as its long version, also known as lob, become almost emblematic in recent years.
So we continue with some blonde shaded sweeping ideas for ladies who also want to adopt the bob. Finally, we will offer some alternative proposals for ladies with short hair who want to refresh their appearance more.
As usual, we begin by defining the terms we speak, namely: the bob and the lob. The first designates a relatively short square cut with or without fringe and hair that terminate in the lower jaw.
In the case of the long bob, as its name suggests, it is a longer length. Usually, the hair extends beyond the level of the lower jaw and can reach to the shoulders, or even exceed them.
Nowadays, the classic bob cut has undergone many metamorphoses and is therefore unrecognizable. Most often, it has no fringe and is more or less degraded. Either way, it’s a good cut to pair with the blonde shaded sweep.
Blonde shadow sweep for ladies with short cuts – ideas in photos
Finally, as promised above, we have some good ideas of “sombrés” for ladies with short cuts. Contrary to conventional wisdom, one does not necessarily have to have back hair to choose the blonde shaded sweep.
As long as your colorist is experienced enough and you are very audacious, gradual discoloration can be realized even on a plunge very short, or even a cut boy like the famous “pixie cut”!
The proof of this is the collage of pictures above illustrating not a single, but 3 simply beautiful variations of the blonde shaded sweep on cut hair fairly short. Not bad, girls, not bad at all!
Speaking of bold experiences, apart from the original ideas on the blonde shaded sweep presented above, we would like to offer you some proposals exploring the more daring colors.
Carre bob diving with shaded blanched ash and purple
Secret beauty: the cut and length of your hair are not paramount to make the shaded blonde sweep. Ripples, on the other hand, can completely change the situation and turn your hair somewhat ordinary into an exceptional haircut!