4 Best Exercises to Increase Breast Size Naturally
Even though you are not satisfied with the size of your breasts, you do not have to think about surgical procedures to increase the size of your cup. There are certain exercises that will help you reach the size and shape that you are looking for in that area.
If you did not know, your breasts are made up mostly of fat. The problem with fat is that it is not possible to gain fat in just one specific area. If this were possible, you could eat fatty foods and all the fat would go directly to your breasts. However, most of the fat in women usually goes directly to their stomach or thighs.
With all of this said, the exercises do not necessarily increase the size of the chest, as they will only make your chest look more cheerful and full. Boosting the size of the chest through exercise is achieved by toning your pectoral muscles, which are the muscles that rest just below your breasts. So your goal should be to do exercises that specifically target the pectoral muscles so that your breasts may look bigger.
Table of Contents
Exercises to increase the size of the chest
Chest flexions are one of the best exercises to get bigger breasts because they are directed specifically to the pectoral muscles.
- Extend your body, with your toes and palms touching the ground.
- Make sure your body is straight and your arms are at least about the same width as your shoulders.
- Raise the body off the ground and then slowly lower your body as low as you can, but without touching the ground.
- When lowering the body make sure that arms are bent to the maximum.
- Then raise the body by extending the arms to the highest position.
- Do at least three sets of 15 to 20 repetitions 3 times per week of this exercise.
- Chest openings are another known exercise that helps the breasts to look bigger.
- To carry out this exercise you will need to get a pair of dumbbells and hold them one in each hand.
- With the dumbbells in hand lay your back on the floor or on a bench.
- Now stretch your arms until they reach the same level as the shoulders, and make sure they are parallel to the floor.
- Raise the dumbbells slowly and place them on your chest until they almost touch.
- Now lower your arms back to the starting position to complete the repetition.
- As you do this exercise make sure you do not bend your arms and keep them as straight as possible throughout the exercise.
- Do about 15 repetitions of this exercise and 3 sets. Do this for about 3 days a week if you want to see the results you are looking for.
- Once you have the bar hold onto it and pull your body up.
- If you want your chest to benefit more from this exercise simply tilt your body outward.
- Now lower the body back to the starting position, making sure that your chest is in the same position as the bar.
- Do this exercise for about twenty minutes a day to get the most out of it.
Push-ups against the wall
- To perform you will need to put both feet 2 feet away from the wall and then put your hands on the wall at chest height.
- Be sure to leave a space between your feet about the width of your shoulders.
- Then begin to tilt slowly to the wall while bending your arms outward.
- Once your nose almost touches the wall hold that position for about 5 seconds before returning to the starting position.
- Do this exercise for 10 to 15 reps, about three sets, three days a week for the best results.