Homemade Cream For Eczema
And for the 30 million (!), According to the Eczema Foundation, of people who suffer from it, they know that they do not see or feel well. However, there have to be some effective home remedies for eczema instead of having to resort to creams made from steroids, right?
Fortunately, there are some steps to follow to cure eczema and eliminate the horrible itching it is capable of. For the treatment of eczema is demonstrated that the best is the diet, which must include both omega-3 fatty acids as well as anti-inflammatory foods to reduce symptoms. In that order, only dairy products from grass-fed animals should be reduced, disposed of or used. An intelligent lifestyle would allow you to reduce the frequency of bathing as it can cause the skin to dry out and itch.
Sleep in long pants to help avoid scratching during the night, as well, avoid strong soaps and detergents, which can induce scratching. Exposing yourself to the detoxifying action of the sun on the body, is another excellent measure.
Direct sunlight on the skin can reduce eczema by increasing the production of vitamin D as it improves immunity. Last but not least, use a home-made moisturizer for eczema to keep skin moist with anti-eczema properties.
Home-made cream for eczema
This cream helps to strengthen the defenses against eczema. A key ingredient is lavender essential oil, which helps heal dry, red skin associated with eczema. Another is shea butter, which is extremely rich in vitamin A, which works as an anti-inflammatory and helps in numerous skin diseases.
- Jar of wide mouth or similar with cover for storage.
- A kettle, although you can use a heatproof container that you can place in a pan filled with water, just as you would in a bath Maria.
A minimal test is always recommended as a precautionary measure when using a new product on the skin, especially when using essential oils or products containing nuts. Once it has been tested, and you can continue its use without the slightest side effect, simply apply once or twice a day on the affected area. You have to ensure that there is no contact with the eyes and wash your hands thoroughly after each use.
Making Homemade Cream for Eczema
Total time: 40 minutes serves: 25 uses
- 1/2 cup raw shea butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (optional: 1/4 cup olive oil or almond oil)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 30 drops of lavender essential oil
- 8 drops tea tree essential oil
- Optional additions: 5 drops of geranium essential oil or 5 drops of myrrh essential oil
- Use the water bath to melt the shea butter and coconut oil until they are fused.
- Add the honey and continue stirring.
- Once everything has melted and mix well, add the tea tree and lavender oils. Keep mixing.
- Lightly cool the ingredients in such a way that it starts to thicken, but keep it soft. You can put the mixture in the refrigerator for a few minutes to speed up this process, but not for long. You should avoid hardening it too much.
- With the blender, mix for several minutes until it has a foamy appearance, eventually develop cream consistency. You can achieve this if you continue beating the mixture for another 10 minutes.
- Change of container.
- Store at room temperature or in the refrigerator. It will remain slightly less thick at room temperature, which will make it easier to apply.
Show that you live, comment below and let your criteria know.