Regular and Simple Yoga Exercises To Lift Breast without Surgery
In this article you will find wonderful ideas and yoga exercises to lift breast without surgery, unless they are made regularly. Did you know that yoga is good not only for the waist, hips, abdomen, thighs, external rejuvenation and weight loss, but for the bosom as well.
Through yoga, you could easily lift your breasts naturally.
Breathing Yoga Exercises to Lift Breast without surgery
- Begin with the general warming of the body and then the “solar complex”. After 3-4 reps start with the “Pranajana” technique (breathing).
- The best for effective breast lift without surgery is “Kapalabhati” or “the alternative breathing”. This is done optimally in the “Lotus” position, or sitting Turkish. Be careful not to bend your back.
- Start with “kapalabhati”. Breathe deeply and slowly, through the nose, trying to make your belly full with air. Breath out quickly so that you can hear that and contract your abdominal muscles. Repeat the whole process 20 times. If it does not make you dizzy, make step by step 3 series with 20 repetitions Make breaks between the series, breathing normally. If you have already learned the technique well, try to concentrate your thoughts below the umbilicus level.
- This type of breathing works very well against headache, insomnia and weakness.
Table of Contents
Yoga Exercises to Lift Breast without surgery – What is alternative breathing?
- Continue with the “alternative breathing”. Open your right hand and bend your index finger and middle finger. Press your right nasal cavity with the thumb, with the fourth finger – the left one.
- Breathe through the left nasal cavity for 2 seconds.
- Hold your breath, pressing both nostrils for 8 seconds.
- Breathe through the right nostril, pressing the left for 4 seconds.
- Make the exercise changing the 2 nostrils each time.
- This is a series. Make 3 of them. If you get dizzy, start breathing normally between the series or interrupt the exercise.
- Other benefits of yoga exercises to lift breast without surgery – regular training protects against stress and prevents against mental illness. Eliminates nervousness, irritability, etc.
Keep up with the asanas that are good for the chest. The positions that are recommended are only those with bending backwards. That’s why you only make those you like. Take breaks after each exercise.
The first yoga exercises to lift breast without surgery, we suggest you is Cobra. This is the asana of rejuvenation. It is very suitable for problems with the spine. Smoothing the wrinkles, makes the general body position better, shaping the bosom, the waist, the pelvis and the thighs.
Hands under the shoulders, forehead on the floor. Move head forward. Shoulder blades backwards, head lift, buttocks. Go further as far as it is pleasant. You would have to do the exercise with your legs wide, so you can train your chest better. Breathe out and do the exercise 3-4 more times.
Breast lift without surgery – the yo ying “bow”
Stay on your tummy to the “arc” for breast lift without surgery to make. Breathe calmly during exercise. Bend your knees, hold your hands to your feet and lift your feet and your head. So stay between 10-30 seconds. When you make it, try to rock the body in that position. If possible, make 5 times, with breaks.
Breast lift without surgery – The fish yoga pose
Place hands under the buttocks, as far as possible towards thighs. Inhale, lifting the chest and placing the head backwards. Keep the chest as far as possible. 3/4 of the weight is on the hands, 1/4 on the head. Please note: the stretch is in the chest area, not in the lumbar area. Take a break after the exercise.
Breast lift without surgery – “The Wheel” Yoga Pose
Now comes “the wheel”. This position for breast lift without surgery is difficult, but has twice as good healing effects as the first 2 asanas. To influence the breast better, you should feel more pressure in the hands than in the legs. Starting position: back position with bent knees or bridge (Sethu Bandhasana). Hands close to the shoulders, hands down. Maybe go to the toes. Then lift the chest and place your head on the floor. For people with less strong arm muscles this is the end position. Then extend the arms almost completely (keep the elbows slightly bent), and extend the legs as far as possible.
Breast lift without surgery – “The camel” Yoga pose
Push the chest of the thoracic spine forward, push the elbow backwards (good for flexibility in the shoulder and upper back). Slowly lean backwards until your hands are on the ground, on your feet or ankles.
Breast lift without surgery – still a few exercises
And at the end of a few yoga exercises to lift breast without surgery with yoga elements that you can do.
- Kneel on your heels and imagine yourself before you would have a rope. Lift your hands up as if you pull a rope. Do this and move your hands until you come to the very end of the rope. Keep your back straight. You need to feel pressure in the chest area.
- Then you can stay in the same position and imagine that you press a ball. Stretch your arms forward, in front of you and press the ball as if you want to break it. Rest after that, for a minute.
- Then place your hands against each other and press as hard as possible. Take a break again.
- After these exercises relax. Lie on the back with slightly stretched legs. Place the arms next to the body with the palm up. They should be very comfortable to relax any muscle.
Once you have achieved this, remember the result you have achieved. Do the yoga exercises to lift breast without surgery regularly and they will quickly get your desired breast lift.