Simple Steps for Whitening Dark Underarms at Home
The underarm skin is an area of the body that tends to stain and darken easily due to several factors. It may be due to a genetic factor, for example, if relatives also tend to suffer from this problem. Another reason may be the use of chemical deodorants and antiperspirants that in many cases have staining substances notably the skin, or can also be the result of poor waxing or using razors with blades. In any case, whatever its cause, stains, and darkening of the underarms are frowned aesthetically, affecting the image, especially when you want to use clothes that allow you to see this area of the body. Fortunately, today there are many ways to whitening underarm skin and eliminate darkening that can give you a dirty look.
Although there are several products on the market that offer blanching the underarms and removing dark stains, you do not need to invest large sums of money in these expensive treatments. An excellent alternative to bleaching the underarms, without costing much, is the application of home remedies that can give excellent results when used frequently. Would you like to know the best natural treatments to lighten dark underarms naturally?
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Lemon and sugar scrub
- 0.2 Homemade cream for underarms
- 0.3 Lemon juice
- 0.4 Yogurt and oats
- 0.5 Coconut oil
- 0.6 Peroxide
- 0.7 Apple cider vinegar
- 1 Home Tips to Lighten Dark Underarms Naturally
This natural scrub is the first step to achieve visibly whiter and stain-free underarms. Because of its lemon content, it is important to apply it in the evening, since exposure to the sun could have adverse effects. The lemon has a very powerful bleaching action, while sugar helps exfoliate naturally to remove dead cells. All you have to do is mix a spoonful of brown sugar in half a glass of lemon juice. It is applied directly to the underarms, allowed to act for 15 minutes and, finally, rinsed and dried the skin.
With affordable natural ingredients, you can make your own homemade whitening cream to remove underarm dark spots. To do this, you will mix in a bowl a spoonful of honey, the juice of a lemon and two tablespoons of oats in flakes. Form a paste with the ingredients, apply it directly to the underarms and let it act 10 minutes.
A simpler way to take advantage of the lemon’s whitening effects is to apply it directly to the underarms every night before going to sleep. Lemon is an astringent that helps deep clean the skin and stimulates the removal of dead cells for best results. Simply apply lemon juice to clean underarms, let it act for 30 minutes and rinse it before going to sleep.
This treatment of yogurt and oatmeal has a powerful bleaching and exfoliating effect that helps reduce dark spots in the underarms thanks to the removal of dead skin cells. To do this, you will mix a tablespoon of natural yogurt with half a teaspoon of oats in flakes. Rub it with a gentle circular massage in the underarms and, finally, remove it with cold water.
Frequent use of coconut oil can also help to significantly reduce dark spots in the underarms. This oil has a pleasant aroma that neutralizes odors, in addition to vitamin E and other moisturizing properties very good for this area of the body.
A very economical and effective product to reduce the black appearance in the underarms is hydrogen peroxide. This natural product significantly reduces all types of blemishes, although it should be used with caution not to have allergic reactions. The recommended is to use the 10-volume although, if it does not irritate the skin, you can try up to 20 volumes. Simply applied in the affected underarms, it is allowed to act up to 10 minutes and rinse with cold water.
This product is a natural acid that helps to eliminate and prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. It has a very effective whitening action and is also good for neutralizing bad odors in this area of the body. Dissolve partly apple cider vinegar and water and apply directly to the underarms using a cloth. You can use undiluted apple cider vinegar as long as it does not cause skin reactions.
Home Tips to Lighten Dark Underarms Naturally
Learn more than 10 tricks to bleach the underarms naturally and quickly.
- Cider vinegar is a natural acid that helps eliminate and prevent the growth of bacteria. This natural product removes the underarm odor and also whitens it. Apply cider vinegar to your underarms with a cloth, let it dry and ready. You do not have to rinse or pour deodorant, the vinegar neutralizes the bad smell and clarifies black underarms. Perform this procedure one to two times per day and in a week you will see the results.
- Mix one tablespoon of baking soda with white vinegar, apply underarm twice a day, this natural cleaner will help remove the black spots from your underarms. Do it after the shower.
- Yogurt is very effective in treating discolored underarms natural treatment because it contains a lot of vitamins and fatty acids that help prevent and treat damaged skin. Uses natural yogurt that has been made from whole milk and not skims. In a cup mix a spoonful of yogurt, a spoonful of natural glycerine and a small lemon juice, clean the underarms with a little olive oil and then apply the preparation for half an hour.
- You can also use whole milk or powder to lighten underarms, mix milk, honey and lemon juice to form a cream, let it act for about 20 minutes and rinse properly. Repeat every day.
- Lemon juice is an effective natural acid to remove excess sweat, grease, and dirt on the surface of the skin. It will also help remove the top layer of dead skin and help to bleach dark underarms. For a good exfoliation, you will need: lemon, oats and honey. Combine these ingredients well to form a cream, apply it in the clean underarms for an hour, and then rinse well. Repeat this procedure twice a week.
- Another home whitening trick with lemon underarms is to mix about three drops of lemon and oxygenated water plus a tablespoon of baking, apply it for 15 minutes, then clean the area.
- Another home remedy very effective natural lemon is lemon juice diluted with a few drops of glycerin and almond oil for about 20 minutes before taking shower. If the preparation is leftover, you can store it in the refrigerator for a few weeks. This home tip helps you prevent darkening of underarm skin.
- Place a fresh cucumber in a blender and add 3 drops of lemon with a pinch of turmeric or curry. Applied in your underarms and rinse with milk after 20 minutes. This cream is very effective for dark underarms. Cucumber juice has the property of soothing irritated skin and assisting the healing process and turmeric or curry is known to treat mild skin problems due to its high levels of antioxidant, which helps reduce skin discoloration.
- Mix one tablespoon of honey with lemon juice with a cotton preparation extends over your stained underarms and let dry about 30 minutes. Then wash with warm water.
- In a cup, pour yogurt with fresh orange peel powder, mix well the ingredients and apply for about 40 minutes. This natural treatment can be done every day.
- Prepare a scrub of honey and sugar, will not only lighten your underarms but also moisturize.
- Another exfoliating agent is pumice, it can be used in daily hygiene. This will help prevent pimples and reddish hairs that usually appear when shaving or shaving. Get into the habit of using wax to shave, as it removes hairs from the root and prevents bad smells and spots on the skin. Perform it gently.