Skin Beauty Tips for Women
The daily practice of a beauty routine according to your age and your personal characteristics makes it imperative to follow some skin beauty tips for women.
Table of Contents
No matter how late you come to your house or if you do with a few drinks, it is very important! Wipe your face to remove makeup and impurities before bed. In my case, sometimes I use makeup wipes, they are very practical.
To the cream that you use to hydrate the skin of the body you can add a spoonful of olive oil to prevent the stretch marks.
After washing your face and before using the moisturizer, leave a small amount of water on the skin, this facilitates the absorption of the product you are using.
In order for your skin to look rested, it is not necessary to use base, powder, and blush at the same time, you can change them for a tanning powder and you will be radiant without having to use the three products.
The lips must always be moisturized with a product that has pigmentation, this way you will always be illuminated without having to use lipstick with a lot of colors.
I recommend doing two professional cleanings a year. This will help remove the impurities from the products you use to act in a better way.
Never, ever, leave your home without using some kind of protection against UV rays, equal or superior to FPS50, remember that products that bring some protection are not enough to create a total screen on the skin.
A good corrector eye takes years. To choose the right color always use a tonne lighter than that of your skin. You can mix it with a little eye cream, this way it will help prevent it from accumulating in the wrinkles.
Do not overdo the use of products, always have a moisturizing cream in the morning, an eye contour and one that helps you nourish the skin at night. Do not forget a good sunscreen.
Extreme thinness is the enemy of good skin. Over the years, it is better to have more weight than less; Remember: the more meat, the fewer wrinkles.
To remove the eyelash easily, without irritating the eyes, moisten a cotton with enough oil-based make-up remover and leave it for 30 seconds, then remove the excess with a top-down, never circular motion.
When using face products, use them from the lightest to the thickest, so that the most consistent allows the lightest to act.
Blush cream is ideal for dry skin and signs of aging because they are rich in moisturizing properties.
Leaving the tonic in the fridge is a great idea. After your cleansing routine, use it to remove remaining impurities, remember that the cold helps the skin to contract and look younger.
This is advice from my grandmother, ‘Tita’, in which I firmly believe: at each age corresponds a type of beauty. The best thing to look good is not to exaggerate in procedures and accept age as it comes.
Perhaps because they are a bit obvious, the advice we give below may seem trivial. But they are key to maintaining the freshness, smoothness, and beauty of your skin. After reading them, start putting them into practice, the results will not be expected.
- The term hydration comes from the notion of ‘hydro’ or water. As long as you keep your skin in the proper humidity levels you will not suffer from dryness. In addition, drinking plenty of water keeps the skin fresh and moisturized. When you leave the shower, tap cold water on the face and let it dry itself, the results are visible in a few days.
- Trust vitamin E that contain some creams and skin products, because this vitamin is an effective antioxidant that protects the skin from the damage caused by free radicals, the main enemies of the skin’s freshness.
- The masks are very beneficial products for the skin because they restore its freshness and give it smoothness and tonicity. Use a mask at least once every 15 days, do not leave much time on the face, from 20 minutes to half an hour is enough, and complement it with a moisturizer.
- Ah, if you do not pay attention to the skin of your hands, very soon they will start cracking and staining. It is that hands reflect age as few parts of the body because they are exposed all the time. Take care of them, put cream every time you wash them and as many times a day as you require.
- The legs deserve your full attention. Humect them daily after bathing and at night, with relaxing oils such as glycerin, honey, olives, mint, shea, and others. Occasionally exfoliate rough areas of the legs such as the knees (back and front) and the heel.
- For stretch marks, the best are products containing almond oil, aloe vera, jojoba or shea, or others containing essential oils. But there is something that is key in the elimination of these disturbing marks: the constancy in the routine of applying the indicated cream.
- Exfoliation is a practice that gives very good results because it eliminates impurities and dead skin cells. There are products like soaps and gels that allow you to do it yourself in the shower because moisture helps the exfoliating agent to act in a more effective way.
- If you tend to be allergic to deodorants, especially in warm weather, try using a little lemon or bicarbonate in the armpits. The acidity of the lemon eliminates the smell of sweat and offers lasting results, however, you should not expose that part to the sun because it can be tarnished.
- Regenerating creams can be: hormone replacement, with components such as isoflavones (from soybeans); Of regeneration proper, from marine ingredients such as algae; And permanent exfoliation, from formulas containing retinol, for example.
- Anti-aging creams do their work during the night hours, but if you think that the task is simply to apply it, without cleaning or toning your skin previously, you are contributing to its effect is diluted and anti-aging cream does not act as You must do it.
8 home products for your beauty
Here you will find a list of home remedies that you can use as temporary substitutes for those products that you could not buy.
Shampoo as a makeup remover? Tooth cream like pimple cream? If you are in a hurry, here is a list of home remedies that you can use as temporary substitutes for those products that you could not buy.
- Shampoo as a makeup remover: Not ideal, but you can replace the makeup remover while paying your salary this month. Baby shampoo is ideal as it helps remove thick layers of makeup from your face without irritating the eyes.
- Conditioner as a shaving cream: You may have forgotten to put the shaving cream on your shopping list (among your friends you are one of the few who is not able to shave with wax). Do not worry if you forgot the cream, you probably have hair conditioner and this will replace it for now. Its moisturizing ingredients help to slide the razor over the skin gently and avoid irritation. It also serves as a bath gel for body wash.
- Clear nail polish to prevent eczema: Have you ever had breakouts or irritation when you wear your favorite jeans (which are fairly tight)? According to Jeanine Downie, a dermatologist in Montclair, NJ, put transparent nail polish over the inner buttons of your jeans and zipper to prevent irritation. “Many people are allergic to nickel,” says Downie, “Get your nail polish to avoid that annoying irritation.”
- Oil jelly (petroleum jelly) as a soothing agent.When you wash your hands with worn rings or even with a watch, soap can accumulate underneath without you realizing it, causing your skin to become irritated. A quick fix for this is to apply petroleum jelly at night over the affected area. You will be amazed at the effectiveness of Vaseline. However, remember to remove the rings when you wash your hands.
- Toothpaste as an Acne Medication: It’s just the night before your first date with that guy you like and you notice a buildup of fat on your face that has allowed the formation of granites. If you do not have time to run to the pharmacy to buy an anti-acne cream, do not be afraid: wash your face with a mild soap and towel dry. Then apply some toothpaste on the pimples and wait for it to dry. In the morning they will have dried. Uses the simplest toothpaste because it is low in fluoride. It should only be used for these emergency situations because bleaching dentifrices contain hydrogen peroxide, which can irritate the skin. If you have dry skin be careful, as it can dry out too.
- Lemon peeling. To combat deep wrinkles, mix the juice of a lemon and distilled water. Leave for 5 minutes and rinse. Then remove the peel and apply a moisturizer. Repeat 3 times a week. After a couple of months, you will notice the difference.
- Apple vinegar diluted in water as deodorant Did you run out of deodorant and do not have time to go to the store? Apply this mixture with a cotton ball and let it dry.
- Vinegar to get rid of frizz. If your hair tends to sponge after each shower, make a final rinse by adding a teaspoon of vinegar to a cup of cold water. Not only will you get rid of frizz, you’ll also have shiny, soft hair.